Sunday, March 9, 2014

Brighten your day

I am one who loves colors,  bright colors always tend to brighten my mood.  I really think colors can set our mood and life our spirit... especially if it's.....pink!  With the name of the blog it's pretty obvious that I am pink obsessed.  It still surprises me when I go out to a popular place and find most dressed in black.   I just get the urge to want to drape them all in pink LOL.  So here is a little homage to colors.

1 Hundred. Seduce Bodysuit. Pink NEW @ The Big Show
- Pr!cK - FacE CapS { CUTY BOW} RARE NEW @ The Big Show
D2K GACHA - Cuff Me Baby RARE Lite pnk - March 11th @ Luck of the Irish (URL Soon)
/Wasabi Pills/ Lory Mesh Hair  
Pose: flowey. walkin' three New @ Collabor88

XoXo Glo

2 comments:

  1. ...I may need one of those lamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya nath, the lantern are called
    BZD - Moroccan Glass Lantern - Blue made by foxfyre ihnen

    ReplyDelete